WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL DU VIN?
TO GET A DOUBLE AWARD:
– GOLD or SILVER MEDALS
– SPECIAL PRIZES (distinguishing Golden Medals) are awarded in the following categories:
BORDEAUX AND BORDEAUX SUPÉRIEUR
|THE OTHER 2024 CATEGORIES
– ORGANIC RED WINE
– ORGANIC WHITE WINE
– BLAYE ET BLAYE CÔTES DE BORDEAUX*
– CÔTES DE BOURG*
– RED WINE
– ROSÉ WINE
– WHITE WINE
– SPARKLING WHITE WINE
*tribute to the birth wine regions of the competition organization
Discover all laureates
PROMOTING YOUR AWARDED WINES
|THE «COUP DE CŒUR DES CHEFS» NEW!
In partnership with 5 starred hotel-restaurants in Nouvelle-Aquitaine-France, the Challenge International du Vin innovates with the creation of the Coup de cœur des chefs: this one will be chosen among the 2023 Special Awards, after blind tasting by the representatives of the 5 establishments. The winner will benefit from an optimal promotion with food-wine pairings created by the 5 chefs, an event dinner gathering the specialized press (with photo and video reports) and a presence on the wine list of the restaurant partners.
• In SommelierS International, major relay of the wine professionals and enthusiasts, this magazine benefits from an exclusive partnership with the French and international sommellerie (more than 1,300 members for the former and 54 countries for the latter). Print or Web inserts and articles will highlight the competition and its awarders.
• Through social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube) with massive ranking release and an optimum sharing of your publications with our community, thanks to an international web press and social monitoring.
• With Press releases (competition and ranking) to buyers and international Press.