NUMBER OF BOTTLES TO SEND
• 6 BOTTLES (labelled) per registered wine
• 2 BOTTLES (labelled) per registered spirits
Should you win a medal, we could ask you for additional samples for the promotion of your reward(s).
- Analysis results less than one year old, identifying the samples, showing batch numbers, and giving values for the following analytical parameters :
• actual and potential aclohol content by volume at 20°C, expressed in % vol,
• sugars (glucose + fructose), expressed in g/L,
• total acidity, expressed in mEq/L,
• volatile acidity, expressed in mEq/L,
• total sulphur dioxide, expressed in mg/L,
• sparkling wines: excess pressure due to carbon dioxide, expressed in bars.
- France: Statement of entitlement for wines entitled to a protected appellation of origin or geographical indication or the certification request for the other wines presented with an indication of vintage or grape variety.
- Other countries: official document proving the origin of the wines.
- Relevant certification for wines produced from organically-grown grapes.
- A consignment note : to stick on the box(es).
|For Online registrations, the consignment will be automatically sent to you by email.|
Case 1: You take care of the shipment of your samples:
Please send the samples Duty Delivery Paid (all transport charges, customs clearance charges, and taxes are due by the sender) or delivered with an e-AD* before 10 March 2018 to:
Challenge International du Vin - Avenue Léo Lagrange - 33710 Bourg - France
Case 2: You use the platform service:
In order to simplify administrative procedures and ensure competitive rates to entrants, we offer the possibility of taking care of your samples via a grouping platform.
All samples must be delivered between 12 and 16 February 2018 to the elected platform, accompanied by an e-AD*.
Before and after these dates, samples will not be accepted.
Rates per registered product (i.e. 6 bottles for wine / 2 for spirits) from platform to our cellars:
|SPAIN: € 17 ex. VAT||PORTUGAL: € 17 ex. VAT|
|DOCKS LOGISTICS SPAIN
Contact: Mr Miguel ESCODA
calle Alemania nº 1
28821 Coslada, Madrid
Tel.: +34. 912.964.190
Office hours: 9.00-13.30/15.00-17.30
|MGC TRANSITARIOS, LDA
Contact: Mrs Zulmira COSTA
Z.I dos Terços
Travessa do Lendal, 514
4410-247 Canelas VNG
Office hours: 09.00-12.00/14.00-18.00
W&S Logistics provide all the information on the drawing up of the e-AD (electronic administrative document) but the shipper must issue it and bear all costs resulting from its establishment. An invoice must be attached to the e-AD. Only 1 e-AD by customer.
Challenge International du Vin has appointed the company W&S Logistics to manage the transport of wine using their platform service. For ALL DETAILS about the platform services, please contact directly:
• Your samples must be packed in boxes resistant to considerable handling.
• Boxes must be identified (see consignment note).
• W&S LOGISTICS excise number can be used only for a delivery to CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL DU VIN through a platform.
• Platform rates only include transport from the platform till our cellars.