CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL DU VIN,
A COMPETITION WHICH REVEALS NEW TALENTS!
Challenge International du Vin is a competition organised in the form of blind tasting. It is open to all wines and wine-based spirits, ready for marketing (bottled), regardless of vintage. The competition, in quality approach, was awarded approval by the European Community in 1986 and is governed by the rules of the "International Code of Oenological Practices for Vines and Wines".
It is one of the biggest and most famous French international wine competition in the world. It is completely independent, non affiliated to any Press or commercial group.
This success is the result of several factors:
Over 40 years in existence.
Over 4,000 samples tasted blind by some 800 wine professionals and expert wine-loving consumers.
All types of wine products are included: Red, Rosé, Dry white, Semi-sweet/Sweet white, Sparkling, Fortified (VDN / VDL), Spirits (grape-based only).
Over 38 countries represented each year.
RESULTS REFLECTING CONSUMER TASTES
A subtle blend of amateur and professional tasters enabling to select premium wines representative of consumer tastes.
A REPUTABLE MEDAL
Worldwide renowned, the Challenge International du Vin medal symbolizes an international recognition coming from the Bordeaux region.
LAUREATES, WHAT CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL DU VIN BRINGS YOU...
ONE BOOTH IN VINEXPO HONG KONG 2018
• to share with the awardwinners* on which you will be able to present your 2018 awarded wine.
*in priority for the Special Prizes
THE PROMOTION OF YOUR AWARDED WINE(S)
• In Sommeliers International, major relay of the wine professionals and enthusiasts, this magazine benefits from an exclusive partnership with the French and international Sommellerie (more than 1,300 members for the former and 54 countries for the latter). Print and Web inserts and articles will highlight the competition and its prize-winners.
• On Avenue des Vins, a European web platform (B2B and B2C) that connects winegrowers to consumers and professionals. You will be entitled to a preferential tariff offering you a personalized sales page (pictures/texts/video/logistics/direct sales via Hachette-Vin and Figaro-Vin included).
• Through social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube), and an optimum sharing of your publications with our community thanks to an international web press and social monitoring.
• To our buyers and international Press database (+ than 5,000 contacts).
A DOUBLE OPPORTUNITY TO BE DISTINGUISHED BY KNOWLEDGEABLE JURORS
• With Medals renowned on international markets.
• With Special Prizes distinguishing Golden Medals:
Bio, Red, Rosé, Dry white, Semi-sweet/Sweet white, Sparkling, Fortified (VDN / VDL), Spirits.
• 2018 Special Prizes put in honour: Sparkling Wines White , Rosé and Red.
ADDITIONAL PROMOTION TOOLS AT YOUR SERVICE
• Promotional plate plexi
For your cellars, shops or your trade fairs
• Medal struck by Monnaie de Paris
• Œno-graph diploma
Your wine tasting comments in image available on www.challengeduvin.com